Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications

Go down 
+2
emma
Alison
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alison

Alison

CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications Empty
PostSubject: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 08:32

CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications CHOKiCHOKi

CHOKi CHOKi
Is Now Hiring

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jobs Available at CHOKi CHOKi

Manager
The Manager will deal with not only Customers but all employees. They must be responsible, understanding, innovative & cope well with people. Must have had at least one year of experience in Business Management and/or Beauty. Must be at least 16 years of age.

Co-Manager
When the Manager is not present, they will take place of Manager. They must be responsible, understanding, innovative & cope well with people. Must have had at least one year of experience in Business Management and/or Beauty. Must be at least 16 years of age.

Salon Staff
Salon Staff will be working as hairstylists, and/or spa workers (doing Mani/Pedis & all that Jazz). They must be respectful, generally positive & Patient. Must have completed courses of cosmetology and/or internship experience at other salons/spa’s. Must be at least 15 years of age.

Receptionist
Receptionist will deal with all clients, book future appointments and work the cashier. They must be organized, generally positive & Patient. Must have had at least a month of experience in being a receptionist or cashier. Must be at least 15 years of age.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Job Resume

Please, only apply for one job (that includes other stores in the city) due to the fact that a student to have 2 jobs whilst in school is un-realistic. Please only apply for a job if you meet the full requirements, otherwise your wasting everyones time. Please, dont automatically assume you've got the job just because you applied, you will be sent a Personal message from an admin wether or not you were Hired, then you will be added to the official Staff list. Please copy & paste the resume below, then reply to this post with the areas filled.

Username:

Ic Name:

Job Applying for:

List Previous and/or most recent experience:

Why should you get the Job?:

If hired, what would you bring to CHOKi CHOKi?:

Back to top Go down
emma

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 10:06

Username: -xglitterstars

Ic Name: leilani "star" cavallari. ♥

Job Applying for: receptionist.

List Previous and/or most recent experience: well, i don't know if this is it, but i used to work at victoria's secret. ®, & then i had to leave, because i was moving to another state. & when i got there, i got a job at a salon, & unfortunatley, thats when i left to come to segdwick,

Why should you get the Job?: I should get the job, cause I can do many things at once. I'm a very nice person, & love to meet new people, & interaact, with other people.

If hired, what would you bring to CHOKi CHOKi?: I'd abosuletely, bring joy to this salon, & maybe.. make more people come here?

leilani s. cavallari. ♥♥

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19 2010, 00:01

Username: NoobRush.

Ic Name: Ryan Allen

Job Applying for: Receptionist

List Previous and/or most recent experience: Worked at Great Clips as a receptionist before.

Why should you get the Job?: I've had the experience of working as a receptionist while I worked 2 Years over in Great Clips while I lived in Washington almost all of my life. Along with this, I'm a people person, so I can give quicker service & more customers.

If hired, what would you bring to CHOKi CHOKi?: I'd bring quick service, plus I'd give the hair salon more publicity. Along with this, I would be able to get more customers because of the quick service I could provide to customers.

Ryan Allyn
Please Sign Here
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19 2010, 00:19

Username: SparklyWater,

Ic Name: Adrianna Rodriguez

Job Applying for: Manager

List Previous and/or most recent experience: Mac ®️ cosmetics, True Religion ®️, Inspiration Salon.

Why should you get the Job?: I am one of the best people you could choose to be a manager because I am loyal, friendly, can manage money, jobs, people, etc, very well.

If hired, what would you bring to CHOKi CHOKi?: Confidence to all the workers, an exciting day, and wonderful french manicures to the customers Smile

Adrianna Rodriguez
Please Sign Here

Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19 2010, 03:47

Big text size is big.
Back to top Go down
I'mDaBest ;D

I'mDaBest ;D

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 13:10

Ryan wrote:
Big text size is big.
OMG OMG OMG OMG RYANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!ITS JOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG OMG OMG.< Obvious pro is obvious
Back to top Go down
emma

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25 2010, 11:36

awesome salon. ;"}
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts ♥

queen of hearts ♥

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 08:26

Username: Balmshell

Ic Name: Megan 'Megget' Brooke Belle

Job Applying for: Manager

List Previous and/or most recent experience:
- Worked as teen editor of VOGUE
- Panera Bread worker
- Skilled haircutter
- Forever 21
- Carlisie Butty Salon

Why should you get the Job?: I should get the job becuase, I am young first of all and I could bring the
salon alot of new hip stuff to attract alot of people. I am experienced and I can well-manage myself,
even though I may get off-task once in a while. Everyone does that. I can still be on task.

If hired, what would you bring to CHOKi CHOKi?: As I said in my last, I can bring the salon funniness, happiness
and work the workers to there best expectations and also confidence

Sign Here!

Megan Brooke Belle

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications   CHOKi CHOKi ®   Job Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHOKi CHOKi ® Job Applications
Page 1 of 1