Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Member applications.

Go down 
+2
emma
Mia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia
Admin
Mia

Staff Member applications. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 08:37

Staff member apps are now open. The only people that are welcome to take back their spot as staff members from the previous staff are Natalie and Alison. The rest is up for grabs. There are two spots open.

Name:
Habbo username :
Character name and link to the app :
Why I should part of staff :

Good luck,

xMia
Back to top Go down
https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com
emma

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 08:47

Name: emma. ;3

Habbo username : -xglitterstars

Character name and link to the app : jodie 'dee' winters.
link:https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com/applications-f14/jodie-dee-winters-t543.htm

Why I should part of staff : i honestly think i should be staff because i'm very honest and hardworking.
i've been part of sedgwick since it first opened, and i think i know all the rules and i'll stick to them.
i am very respectful towards others here.
and, i've been wanting to be staff for a very long time.
and it would be a honor if i did get chosen. ;3

Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 09:03

Name: Soph ;3
Habbo username: spark1es,
Character name and link to the app: Virginia May Winters. https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com/applications-f14/virginia-may-winters-t540.htm
Why I should part of staff: Honestly, I can't step up here and say that I've done anything special or outragous, but I'm a loyal and hard worker, been wanting this for an extremely long time, and I spend a lot of the time I'm on the computer on forums and at Sedgwick. I've roleplayed for quite a long time, and when your comp broke the staff kept everything in order. I'd like to do that, aswell. You & I, Mia, have been friends for a while, and I think I could help out alot as staff.
;3
-Soph.

Last edited by tigger(; on Tue Nov 16 2010, 09:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misty !

Misty !

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 09:12

Name : Misty !
Habbo Username : Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Character name and link : Charlotte Cyrus :]. https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com/applications-f14/charlotte-marie-cyrus-t541.htm
Why should I be staff: Honestly, I'm a very good enforcer, I know how to rp and I play by the rules. I've been rping for a while now. I was here when Sedg did first open. I think, I could do very well as staff. I also am around, alot as much as I can be and I'm good at being able to accept bio's comment on questions and what not.
Lots of Love Misty !
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts ♥

queen of hearts ♥

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 09:54

NAME:
Edgar Gatsinzi
HABBO USERNAME:
Balmshell
CHARACTER NAME AND LINK TO APP:
Valentina Belle
https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com/applications-f14/watch-the-queen-bee-conquer-t539.htm
WHY SHOULD I BE APART OF STAFF?:
I honestly should be apart of the Sedgwick staff because I am very loyal to my word and responsible. I am a good enforcer, I can be stern and all but I am really fun and I won't lack to my duties. I should also be apart of staff because I have been at Sedgwick since it had opened and I am very familar with the roleplays around habbo. I usually say if someone is OOC, "Please go ic." I wont abuse my rights on the forums or on habbo. I hope you pick me, and you won't regret it!
- Edgar
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 10:07

Votes for dem bitches Soph & emma.
They be my bottom hoes, so you know I gots they backs ♥
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts ♥

queen of hearts ♥

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 10:10

And edgar. TYVM!
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 10:11

there can only be two spots, though..
EDGAR GET YOUR BUTT TO SEDGWICK.
WHERE ARE YOU?
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 11:06

Queen Bee wrote:
And edgar. TYVM!

and Edga, ma bottom hoe sista.
Back to top Go down
Misty !

Misty !

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16 2010, 20:58

Yeah, just don't vote for me.
I'm a nobody . . >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member applications.   Staff Member applications. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Member applications.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º :: ◊ School & Staff Announcements :: ◊ Staff Applications-
Jump to: