Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sedgwick..dying?

Go down 
+2
Izzara
natalie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
natalie

natalie

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15 2010, 07:58

In the past two days or so, I've noticed a huge drop in activity at Sedgwick. Less people have been coming, and no activity has occured. How do you expect for events such as cheerleading, football, the naked mile, (etc) to happen if nobody roleplays? This is actually the second time I've asked for more activity, and I hope I may not have to do it again anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Izzara

Izzara

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 07:06

Well, there is school in real life. You have to consider that.

-IZZARA
Back to top Go down
natalie

natalie

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16 2010, 07:31

yeah, i do realize that. all i'm asking is just for a little more effort. but i did see the school up and running yesterday, thanks to all who is still trying to keep sedg alive. (:
Back to top Go down
Corran

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17 2010, 20:34

i see it's dying, and i'm trying to stay active. im on at around 2:40pm- 4:00pm eastern, then i eat dinner and have school work.
Back to top Go down
ezzdasexbomb.

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 00:42

I'm on for quite a lot, although not too late - so it's kind of a problem because I'm in the UK, and saturdays I have to get up before 11 to go out etc w/ friends.
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 22:13

I go to sedg and rp everyday - even if its with four people. Yesterday I couldnt because i had cheer.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2010, 22:21

Since there is a Naked Mile tonight, there should be a good amount of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sedgwick..dying? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sedgwick..dying?   Sedgwick..dying? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sedgwick..dying?
Page 1 of 1