Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEDGWICK RE-BOOT. Get ready for Sedgwick 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mia
Admin
Mia

SEDGWICK RE-BOOT. Get ready for Sedgwick 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: SEDGWICK RE-BOOT. Get ready for Sedgwick 2.0   SEDGWICK RE-BOOT. Get ready for Sedgwick 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15 2010, 04:11

Hi everyone, I guess I owe you guys the satisfaction of knowing why I was away. My laptop was waterlogged with Vodka, or vodkalogged. Yay Sad. Nonetheless I'm back now and I figured I might as well take charge and do a complete re-boot. This means you can bring old characters back, bring in new characters, or use the same character you have. Think of it as a new school year. A time to start a new.

Now since I am re-starting Sedgwick, all of the social statuses, groups, and clubs will also be re-started. If you were manager of Choki Choki or you were Co-captain of the cheer squad, you just lost it, but that doesn't mean you can't try out for it again.

Also, I did get the good news of Sedgwick being the longest running school-based RPG so far. To thank you all for this I am planning something since I think that calls for a commemoration... but more on that later so keep in check with these announcements Wink

Thank you all so much,

xMia
Back to top Go down
https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com

SEDGWICK RE-BOOT. Get ready for Sedgwick 2.0
Page 1 of 1