Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allen Nurcino

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I'mDaBest ;D

I'mDaBest ;D

Allen Nurcino Empty
PostSubject: Allen Nurcino   Allen Nurcino I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 08:27

Allen Nurcino 2
Allen Nurcino
hi! the names allen! im seventeen years old, and im in my junior year.
im five feet and ten inches tall, and im a healthy one-hundred-and-sixty pounds.
i gots brown hair and brown eyes. i currently have two tattoos; two anchors, one on each hand.
Allen Nurcino 3_2

im a pretty chiiiiill dude. i dont get worked up over pointless shit. i like girls, drinking, y'know. and i love singing.
i hate with a PASSION; bitches, whores, jerks. anyone who thinks they're all that and a bag of fuckin' chips.
and people who never have fun.
Allen Nurcino 2_28

i used to live in seattle, though i didnt really suit it, if you get me. im not a boring guy and seattle's a boring place.
i got into drugs but my mom found out and, obviously, like any mother would be, she was extremely upset.
so she kicked me out, she didnt wanna see me like that. i dont think i blame her, to be honest.
i was alone for a while, pretty much nowhere to go? but a friend told me about sedgwick and i moved here as
soon as i could. freshman year.
so yeah. i think thats it. its not unbelievably edge-of-your-seat interesting, but thats just it. peace!
Allen Nurcino 5_picnik

CREDIT TO JODIE!!
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

Allen Nurcino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Nurcino   Allen Nurcino I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 08:46

MY REAL HOE<3
nsn ftw.
Back to top Go down
emma

Allen Nurcino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Nurcino   Allen Nurcino I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 09:15

claimed by emma-
kfanxs
Back to top Go down
jodieisYOURMOM!

Allen Nurcino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Nurcino   Allen Nurcino I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 23:43

nah bches. i made the bio so claimed. k thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allen Nurcino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allen Nurcino   Allen Nurcino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allen Nurcino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º :: ◊ Biographies :: ◊ Applications-
Jump to: