Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cara-Jane Lawrence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KateEllen5

KateEllen5

Cara-Jane Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Cara-Jane Lawrence   Cara-Jane Lawrence I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21 2010, 16:00

Cara-Jane Lawrence Front11
Cara-Jane Lawrence.
Spray,Fresh

My Life.. So Far.
So, Er. Hey there. The Names Cara-Jane. Born In Australia On The 24th Of July, 1992. Get it? 24/7? haha, Funny Right. Anyways. I Was Always The Beachy Type, i Surfed and All That Jazz, But Also Rocked out on a Piano. My Parents, Maribelle and Mitch Were High school Sweethearts, until err, They had me. Mum was 17 Years Old So she Had to Grow up pretty Quick, But my Dad on the Other hand, was 23, So he Had Already.. Well Sorta Grew Up. After Me, There Was Perry, Who is My Younger sister, and Is 12, She Is Pretty Quiet, but Me and her get along Great. My Parents Decided To Move Me Here after i Had a Fall out With a Best friend, who threatened to kill me, Great Friends Right? Oh, Im Straight, So i Only Like The Boys, But I Support Gays 'Cause You Know, They Rock My Socks. I Can Usually Be found wearing Lots and Lots Of Bracelets, i have a Sort of Fetish with Them. Weird Huh?

Cara-Jane Lawrence Starts10

The Music.
Okay, Well i Play Piano, and I Love singing, But i never really had the balls to sing in front of an audience, So no one has really ever heard me sing before, except my Shower Head, Whos' Name Is Secretly Marice. My Dad Bought me My First Proper Piano at Around 7 or 8, And Got me lessons Twice a Week. From there i did school performances and So Forth. With Singing However, i haven't had a Singing lesson once before in my life, But My Family Hear me, So err. They think I'm pretty Good.

Cara-Jane Lawrence In_bet10

The School Before School.. If That Makes Sense?
Alright, Well in Australia, I Only Went to one Main School, Where i had a Few friends, and Even Fewer Enemies. But, There was This One Guy Who Just, Wow. He Took My Breath Away! His Name was Peter and He Was What i thought was Love, We Dated For Like 2 Years And I Thought everything was Perfect. Until.. Well My Ex-Best Friend Jess Fuc Slept With Him, And Then Didnt Have the Balls Courage To Tell Me. Gotta Love Highschool Flings. Relationships. But Now, I Have Decided to Put all my Focus into my School Work. No Sluts Or Boyfriends Distractions.

Cara-Jane Lawrence Ends10

Well, Thats All Folks!

Well, I Guess That's It, I'm The Funny, Bubbly, Quiet Little Old Me, So Love me Or Let me Go, pretty Much. I Guess Ill See Y'all At School.

Peace Out!

Last edited by KateEllen5 on Tue Nov 23 2010, 13:01; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had To Finish)
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

Cara-Jane Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara-Jane Lawrence   Cara-Jane Lawrence I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 01:00

Hottiiieee!
Back to top Go down
emma

Cara-Jane Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara-Jane Lawrence   Cara-Jane Lawrence I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 04:56

lets fk? ;3
Back to top Go down
KateEllen5

KateEllen5

Cara-Jane Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara-Jane Lawrence   Cara-Jane Lawrence I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22 2010, 12:47

Hahaha, Anytime Wink
Back to top Go down
KateEllen5

KateEllen5

Cara-Jane Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara-Jane Lawrence   Cara-Jane Lawrence I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23 2010, 13:02

Finished Editting, Took me Like 45 Minutes So Love It Bitches Wink
Back to top Go down
emma

Cara-Jane Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara-Jane Lawrence   Cara-Jane Lawrence I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 03:39

oh shizzzaaaaapppp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cara-Jane Lawrence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cara-Jane Lawrence   Cara-Jane Lawrence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cara-Jane Lawrence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º :: ◊ Biographies :: ◊ Applications-
Jump to: