Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

watch and learn how it's done.

Go down 
+4
Gossip Princess
tigger(;
queen of hearts ♥
gossiper.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gossiper.

watch and learn how it's done. Empty
PostSubject: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 06:58

Dearest Sedgwick students,
I want to explain to you what a gossiper is.
A gossiper is some one usually unknown who shares the latest rumors and secrets, sightings and drama.
I'll report gossip to you, and I'll remain unkown.
I don't do all that fake crap and shit you call gossip, but I will sure as hell serve up something good.
Remember, if I really was a bitch, I wouldnt make your life a living hell.
I'd sit back and watch you do it yourself.
Your friend and foe,
the real gossip girl.

Last edited by gossiper. on Wed Nov 17 2010, 07:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts ♥

queen of hearts ♥

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 07:07

It's obvious your misty.. js.
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 07:12

LOL.
Sorry Misty, but you've got to give it to edgar for figuring it out
Back to top Go down
Gossip Princess

Gossip Princess

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 07:30

Gossip is never your friend hun.
Learn the facts from the best!

xxx's Gossip Princess
Back to top Go down
Misty !

Misty !

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 08:41

gossiper
is sophey..
Back to top Go down
emma

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 10:03

ya soph this is you.. ;4
make sure when u wanna make a gossip acc, type differently.
Back to top Go down
Misty !

Misty !

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17 2010, 21:13

ikr and don't blame all the shit on me.
you use that font and that color kthx.
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18 2010, 05:25

Sweatheart please.
Yes, I've used the font before but so has every one else.
And I dont even know what that colors called..
Your saying I've used it before? Quote one time when i've used it, because i have no memory of it.
You try to blame me and Edgar for this but it doesnt work. That's extremely sad.
Ps,
I would have used rosybrown, because when Ali used it, it looked delicious<3
Back to top Go down
Misty !

Misty !

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18 2010, 20:28

Stop just stop, you're right sophey it's not you it's not edgar it's not me.
So let's see some ip adresses?
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 01:10

tigger(; wrote:

I would have used rosybrown, because when Ali used it, it looked delicious<3

Well I do have a nack for colors ;-)
Ty
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 05:18

Okay, so obviously no one can confront or agree on anything; much less coming out and saying anything.
I think we should all let this go and move on.
No, i didn't do this, but i'm certainly ready to forget this because who ever did it just made a fool of themselves.
Second thing, I think this is my old account when I was using Blake lively called 'Glamorous' because if you click on the username it says how many post it has, and theres more than posted on here. Weird thing is, I gave the account away to some one who couldn't make an account.. o_o;
So it isnt any of us.. then who's using the account?
And if it isnt my old account, then who is it in general?
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 05:24

Okay sorry for the double post but..
Did you notice that every member is still registered on here?
I went to get up and get some juice when I realized that Elizastill has access to the site, and is able to make Topics, such as, i dont know, gossip columns.She doesnt come online until the whole thing is over and done with on forums, so she can act like she has no idea.. so unless you would like to come out and say it's you..speak now or forever hold your peace. This could definately point to her, considering she doesnt like most of us.
Back to top Go down
queen of hearts ♥

queen of hearts ♥

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 05:30

If this is ELIZA. this is fucking low, you call SOPHEY a fucking jocker for stealing Doutzen Kroes
when you stole my gossip column in front of my fucking face. Get a life Eliza, you fucking loser.
You're afraid of basically everyone so you dont come online untill like 1am and no one is at the forums
at the time. props2u! jocker. You framed Misty and Sophey making it thus obvious that it would be either one
and then BLAMED it on me.
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 06:26

Exactly.
Misty, I know you really dont like me but I am so sorry for thinking this was you. I gave that account to Eliza because she said she forgot her pass to her other one, and she couldnt log in.
That was quite a while ago, when Sedg first opened. I am so sorry I didn't think of Eliza doing this before.
Please, I'd really love to forget about this. We all need to start a chapter in our lives where we can dismiss the little things.
Without Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 07:09

Queen Bee wrote:
If this is ELIZA. this is fucking low, you call SOPHEY a fucking jocker for stealing Doutzen Kroes
when you stole my gossip column in front of my fucking face. Get a life Eliza, you fucking loser.
You're afraid of basically everyone so you dont come online untill like 1am and no one is at the forums
at the time. props2u! jocker. You framed Misty and Sophey making it thus obvious that it would be either one
and then BLAMED it on me.

As Edgar uses the rosybrown font
Js.
Wink
Back to top Go down
natalie

natalie

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 14:09

..you guys are retards lmao. last I remembered, gossip columns are meant to be anonymous. and dnt bitch at eliza hoes. she wouldnt know all this info bc shes bearly been on. build a bridge and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Misty !

Misty !

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19 2010, 21:04

It's okay, but before you go blaiming someone for something they didn't do.
You should think first yeah and don't start bitching at my baby eliza.
Back to top Go down
tigger(;

tigger(;

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20 2010, 05:32

Misty, why are you sticking up for her even though (if this is her) she framed you, and justin general she talks behind your back and used to tell us she hated you?
Also, Eliza doesnt have to be on for this because (if this is her) she just quoted what edgar wrote..
If it isnt her, then who is it? Because it isnt Misty, Edgar, or me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watch and learn how it's done.   watch and learn how it's done. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watch and learn how it's done.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º :: The Dirt :: Free for all-
Jump to: