Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urgent Message!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
natalie

natalie

Urgent Message! Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Message!   Urgent Message! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2010, 08:54

Alright. Sedgwick is off to a very progressive start. We have a constant growing student body, along with multiple activities to keep the school going. However, there arn't enough people rping! I mean, I see people apply to be staff when I bearly seen ANY of them in the school. How do you expect this school to become greater than it is, if theres about four people rping in the halls everyday? All I ask is that we have an active school. Can you guys do that?

kthnx.
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

Urgent Message! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!   Urgent Message! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2010, 09:06

I agree, we have like what 33 accepted biographies already?
I find theres more people in the entrance rather than in the school.
Back to top Go down
Jazmine-Dezray

Jazmine-Dezray

Urgent Message! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!   Urgent Message! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2010, 12:48

Lol Sorry. I'll be starting tomorrow. (I hope I can rp well enough. Havn't been on in Ages)
Back to top Go down
ezzdasexbomb.

Urgent Message! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!   Urgent Message! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2010, 19:15

I know, right? It would help if we added the students though. There's no point massing when a majority of the students aren't on your list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urgent Message! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent Message!   Urgent Message! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent Message!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º :: ◊ School & Staff Announcements :: ◊ Staff Announcements-
Jump to: