Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia
Admin
Mia

Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time. Empty
PostSubject: Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time.   Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 04:01

So I figured I would tell you guys why I don't have clique and clique leaders. I think taking them out completely is a really unorthodox way of having a school RPG since it's been tradition for so long (even university RPs have had sororities and social groups). At Sedgwick, I don't plan on excluding it all from the RP, as it is an essential part of this type of RP. I do however, want it to be more user generated and less stereotypical and generic. If you have an idea for anything that might be of a social gathering, please post it on the suggestions section of the forums, you will get a reply. Some students have taken the initial to starting their own cliques or social groups. Take Natalie Cruz or ElegantBeaute for example, she has made her own cheer room and has started try-outs for cheer-leaders.

Here are some ideas to help you guys get started :

As you know, we have a football field that is not in use. If you'd like to get a football team going, please feel free to talk to staff about it (if staff isn't formed yet, just talk to me about it). If you'd like to be a sports captain and start several football teams to face off in a tournament, I could provide prizes and such to the winners and we could make it a frequent event.

Also, we have a performing arts hall that could use some front-runners to put on shows of any sort.

Lastly, we have an old warehouse installed in the city called "THE CAGE". If you'd like to be the mod of the cage and have fight tournaments down there, once again contact staff and we could get something going. I've added a spin wheel for tournament ideas (such as whatever color clothes you're wearing, if it lands on your color, you fight the next color to be landed on) and things like that.

If you have any more ideas of event rooms and such to be added, and EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE IT YOURSELF! Please contact staff, and be sure to give feedback on these ideas!

Thank you,

xMia
Back to top Go down
https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com
MiaRoberts

PostSubject: Re: Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time.   Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 06:54

Ohhh Cool Wink Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MiaRoberts

PostSubject: Re: Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time.   Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 06:56

Ohhh Cool Wink :/
Back to top Go down
EpicNick

PostSubject: Re: Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time.   Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 17:11

i think this is a good idea, and very realistic-orientated, since i have a group of friends who arent really jocks, but they arent really computer geeks as a whole. some of them love soccer, and some of them play computer games. but we arent really on group or the other, more a blend of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time.   Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliques? Nah, we're doing it differently this time.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º :: ◊ School & Staff Announcements :: ◊ Staff Announcements-
Jump to: