Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun, Sept. 20th, 2010 Weather : september chills 64º/60º

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia
Admin
Mia

TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED! Empty
PostSubject: TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED!   TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 10:05

I have read each and every application and I have decided to choose two staff members as of right now. Remember I'm looking for four staff members not including myself. If you have applied, you're still being taken into consideration and if you plan on applying, it's not too late! These people have been chosen because they have proven their loyalty to me as active, caring members of Sedgwick. I would be crazy to deny them this position as they have helped me so much, they have basicly been unofficial staff.
N. Cruz
TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED! T9fi21
Alison Montgomery
TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED! Kcb1pj

I hope you girls accept my invitation to be part of the Sedgwick Staff.

Thank you,
xMia
Back to top Go down
https://hsedgwick.forumotion.com
natalie

natalie

PostSubject: Re: TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED!   TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 10:31

I accept!
Back to top Go down
Alison

Alison

PostSubject: Re: TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED!   TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 11:16

Definitly Accept! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED!   TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWO STAFF MEMBERS ANNOUNCED!
Page 1 of 1